Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder grenade MK2

Only just seen these.

Can people please give me advise, reviews etc.

can they be used in most sites??

where do you get the co2 cannisters from??
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Hi mate I run one of these and I like it, it's cheaper than pyro once you've bought the kit. There have been some comments about reliability but if you use vasaline on the threads, make sure the cylinder is in nice and tight it's not a problem. If you do a google search you should find some advice on vasaline and how else to improve the reliability and how to reduce the time between release and bang (it's the 5p mod).

Only down side for me is you have to go and pick up the grenade after use, but that's the same with a bfg!

CO2 carts are available from most airsoft shops and many shops that sell air rifles you just need 12g ones and you can get them for 50p each. Replacement shells are usually about £1.50 each unless you buy bulk.

I've never had an issue with a site as its not pyro, and one real advantage is using them as booby traps with a trip wire or connected to a door, no pyro so nice and safe, the shells only split they don't shatter so there are no projectiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Thunder grenade MK2

cool, im intrested, but need to find the bits cheaper... other wise its not that much cheaper than normal grendanes....
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Re: Thunder grenade MK2

I use them at my site and have had no issues with them. VERY loud especially indoors. 3-5 second delay. Buying the grenade cans in bulk saves quite a bit same with the Co2 canisters. Just hang on to the ringpulls as can be expensive for what they are.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
        Working...
        X