• Show
Clear All

• Green lasers

hey guys , i have my new green laser

and well firstly it is amazing piece of kit

but does anyone know what power output is the max for skirmishing

mine is :

MAX OUTPUT----- <5MW
    WAVELENGTH ---- 532-560 ( PRESSURE PADS ALTERNATE POWER)
    GREEN LASER .

Re: Green lasers

i dont think there is a limit. and that lazer wont be over the limit guaranteed

Comment

well i just shone it out my back garden , and i hit my mates house which is 890m away

but will only be for target marking

Comment

best to ask your site.

but i dnt see the point in green lazers, yes you can use it for target marking but lazers work both ways
        Originally posted by Teddykiller
        I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

well at night, you can pretty much see lasers hitting anything tbh.. its light after all.. concentrated in a beam rather than being allowed to spread out.

and <5mw is fine. From when i asked a similar question - I gathered that the sort of 'safe' lasers are Class IIIA, which have a power of 5mw or less. But there's more to it than that, filters and stuff.

Try and find the thread that i posted about my Crimson trace glock lasers, I got some good help there
          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
            i dont think there is a limit. and that lazer wont be over the limit guaranteed
            Givin that most if not all sites have eye production as a rule, so you don't get blinded, I would of thought most sites would have a limit on laser output, which can also blind you.

Comment

Ah cheers mate , my laser is a class 4a so will check ,

cheers

mods please close

Comment

Check with your site, I know my site and some others dont allow green lasers.
                sigpicTeam Fail..SPOOK

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100922

Comment

I have a 100mW laser that's used for Astronomy... But wouldn't ever use a Green laser for airsoft.

I remember seeing someone with one at Sennybridge constantly aiming it at us as he shot us, so quick word with the marshall and laser no more.

Just think they're too dangerous for airsoft.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                  Working...
                  X