new charger needed best one to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new charger needed best one to get

right guys as the title says i need to a new charge as im working off one atm and i have a few batteries to charge, so i need a new charger:
    im looking for one that:
    can multi charge
    has auto cut off
    not to pricey im a student after all
    and fit to small tayima connections im fine with large though if i have to do

Cheers all
    Neokia
    Originally posted by BALBOSA
    yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
    Team: Treadstone
    Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Re: new charger needed best one to get

Google ********* **** and go on to their chargers (think it might be under an R/C car section. They have everything you require.

You can get a large to small tamiya connector for about a quid as well.
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
    Tokyo Marui P90
    HFC M9 Special Forces
    KSC Glock 18c

Comment

By multi charge do you mean can charge several batteries at once?

I don't think there is such a thing in the sort of price range you're looking at (<£50 I'd guess).

If you have a Pro Peak that charges pretty quick anyway. What do you have at the moment?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yes several batteries at once
        its just a basic TT charger with a auto cut off its output is 500mAh
        £50 less really as i dont really want to spend so much on just a charger
        Originally posted by BALBOSA
        yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
        Team: Treadstone
        Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Pro Peak Varipulse 2500

£35 new if you shop about.

Case closed :D

Comment

Aye ^ it will only do one at a time, but charging at 3500mAh output, it's much faster than your current model.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Systema do a multi charger dont know if its any good and what price.

Comment

For a multi charge you would probably be looking at around 120 quid mate Probably from the Robbe range of chargers.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                  charging at 3500mAh output, it's much faster than your current model.
                  woah. is that fast charge output? Wouldnt that fry batteries after a short while?
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Err no not really, I charge a lot of my batteries on that. Yes, fast charge output. The only other setting is trickle - 130mAh, which is just too slow for me. Roll in my Computerised All in one charger...

Besides, it's nothing considering there's some chargers that can charge at 7.5A (7500mAh).

The Systema one is £100> so a no go.

Comment

Oh for real? Thats good news then! I'd heard that fast charging batteries in any way was a quick way to kill them :S
                      ..more for just topping up at the end of a night's trickle charging
                      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Well it can do really, I never charge a battery with <2000mAh on fast charge.

Fast charging is always going to lower the batteries life expectancy, but I wouldn't expect anyone not to.

Comment

Pro Peak or TLP. A)they can do any connection as they work off wires to your own connections. B)They can slow and fast charge with auto cut off as well as discharge C)You can use your car battery to charge your airsoft batteries (and in some cases, I know i can with my TLP, jump start your car from your airsoft battery)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neokia Find out more about neokia
                          Working...
                          X