ares tavor tar 21 any good really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ares tavor tar 21 any good really?

hey need some advice i wanna know if the make ares are any good and if the tar 21 is any good too

ive been thinking about getting one for a while now but been in 2 minds about it
    systema m4 or ares l85 and tar 21 for the same price.....hmmmmm very hard desicion in my mind lol

any help would be very appreciated

Re: area tavor tar 21 any good really?

Neither. Get a G&P M4, and really spruce it up. Internal and External upgrades. It will work out cheaper than a Systema and be arguably better.

Comment

Well, I have a Tar 21 and a Star (now Ares) L85A2, and both are excellent. I have had the L85 for longer than the Tavor, and it has been brilliantly reliable...great range, accurate.

The Tavor is also excellent, light, unique, good range and rate of fire at least once you have put a 9.6v battery in it. The Mars sight on them is a pile of poop, but whip that off, get an Acog or Eotech and its a great gun...

But as with all things airsoft, its all down to opinion
      Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
      sigpic

Comment

If you've got enough money for the Systema M4, why don't you buy the Tavor, a G&P M4 and an L85? :D

I have a Tavor. It rocks. Some people have experienced difficulties with it, but that's airsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
          Neither. Get a G&P M4, and really spruce it up. Internal and External upgrades.
          G&P have the best externals..

On another note, a systema requires a lot of maintence but its worth it if you can put the effort in.

Comment

I have used a tavor rigorously since the weekender and im a ruff player, and its been a workhorse and i love it, the only thing thats happened as its stopped firing on semi but i feather it on auto, considering a mosfet fitting anyways, laser is a cheapy but great at urban have had no problems with the mars sight, the mag catch is easy to catch by mistake if you wear gloves. but i wouldnt change it for a systema if anyone offered it to me, probably because i see systema as the 'rolex' of airsoft, everyone who has one just plasters pix of the systema trades everywhere but its just a name, rolex just tells the time same as any other watch, i agree with the above comment of get a g+p m4 if you go for an armalite. Tavor is great.
            Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

s.p.o.o.k Find out more about s.p.o.o.k
            Working...
            X