Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas Help

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
    so sub 15 degrees i should use green and any more than that 134a?
    thats the safe way to do it
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

the TM glock series mate ,

even with the plastic slides can take propaine no problem , use green gas and after every use, strip the mag ans spray some silicon on the seals and valves to keep them supple and able to keep a good seal once pressurised from mag fills

Green gas will be fine mate,

there are plenty to choose from , mostly i use elite super green gas , or hfc green gas

as i cand find no propane as not got adaptor

but green is fine in this climate

Comment

I use 134a gas but it is weak so i use green gas,it works perfect
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

+1 again to TM. The quality of their plastics are very high so can take green in this country quite easily. Remember, the warranty is written and intended for Japan, although is still legal and valid over here, but, in Japan the weather is much milder all year round, and yes green over there would be a problem, as it is much hotter in summer. Over here you rarely see the temperatures which would affect the plastic of a TM gun.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Guard check out my Thread on propane adaptors. It's only a couple of days old so is still up there. Basically you can buy a propane adaptor that allows you to connect a large 47kg bottle to a smaller disposable bottle and refill it. then you use the airsoft innovations adaptor to transfer it to the mag. We worked out that it costs 55p for the equvalent of a 1 ltr can of green gas
            Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by Krayzee View Post
              Green Gas would destroy the slide and if you use it with TM pistols something happens to the warrenty(?)
              I used a ksc glock 17 with green gas (plastic slide) for 3 years and sold it to a friend.....its still going well, tm m92 green gas again plasic slide for just over a year now still going strong, and just bought a ksc usp a couple of months back and its going amazing on green gas.

You just need to keep the gun in good condition, cleaning and lubing it. But if your going to upgrade it then you may need to start looking at a metal slide.
              Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Thanks guys!
                Will get to bottles of green with my next order, but on some certain sites it says that the gas's have cleaning agents in them, and could someone post a link for stripping a TM mag, thanks

Comment

they contain silicone oil lubricant so it keeps the seals healthy
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Thanks mate, and could someone tell me if the TM G17's use different brand mags thanks

Comment

the army glock mags will fit i believe but not KSC

you are better off with the TM mags anyway
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Whats wrong with the Army mags

Comment

Nothing!! just cheaper, you can get a little bit of a QC problem on the occasional mag but nothing too much. had a problem with an Army MEU mag and all it was was a little bit of brass burring on the valve was stopping gas from getting into the reservoir. Thats the chance you take though and usually nothing that cant be sorted. But TM mags usually have no QC issues and unless you abuse them they will work perfectly
                          Feedback link

Comment

Thanks mate and would HFC mags fit?

Comment

Hi guys how long would 1100ml last?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
                              Working...
                              X