pyro damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyro damage?

just wondering if you cook a Pyro (in this case a frag) for too long how much damage would it do to a hand with fingerless gloves on?

cos if it doesnt blow your hands of just do a suicide run into the enemy base and if you stick 5 pyros to your plate carrier then you will easily take out there team! btu you may take your haed of at the same time!

Re: pyro damage?

id wont blow your hand off but it will burn your skin and hurt alot - plus risk of infection from dirty area
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

woo that was quick shadow! oh right

Comment

Burning pyro burn at silly degree so expect to have some burning flesh and alot of pain,

Comment

Isn't there rules meaning they cant burn too hurt? otherwise im sure we wouldn't be allowed to throw them at each other! lol

Ian you love posting a silly question lol

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

cant remember where i saw it but they are certainly hot enough to cause a lovely burn if you hold it near to your self when it explodes

Comment

i know i do leon:D but you kinda spelt my name wrong:D

Comment

even if it isnt bad it hurts

ive seen it happen to people and they didnt look happy
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I have seen a few nasty things involving pyro's.
                  Trick is to keep them in a pouch that can be removed quickly (not in your pockets) and to wear gloves. This can help prevent most injuries.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
                  http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

While lighting a flash bang in a night game i burned my middle finger and it hurt for a bit.
                    By the morning the mark had gone though.

Comment

well, i didnt blow myself up but when i was making some homemade smoke bombs, they went off in the pan and they was smoke everywhere in the house.

Comment

haha really ! mint i dont think i could do that!

Comment

I once saw a gun runing toward cover looking totally normal till his pocket started fizzing smoke, after a few seconds of very frantic pocket opening a load bang blew a hole in his lovly new camo trousers, needless to say he wasnt very happy and I tihnk it hurt quite a bit!
                          Not really on the subject of burning pyro's, but very funny all the same!

Comment

lol i heard some guys put a pyro in someone hood (thermobaric) and sent him into a room to clear it.................... "room clear"...............BANG.............owwwww!

Comment

I have picked a light pyro back up to throw back but it went off in my hand. I was wearing gloves and it stung like a bitch. Was sore for a few days but didnt get any major busing or burns. Gloves came out great too, looked like nothing happened.
                              SAVE OUR SPORT
                              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                              Working...
                              X