• Show
Clear All

Re: I need to vent - Missed Items

Thicker skin required.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Thicker skin required.
      i am thick skinned, well thats what i say to the ladies instead of calling it a beer gut hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Thicker skin required.
        Time to man up i guess and stop my whinging.

Comment

This is what happened when you let people sign up and then just start posting sales.

Try a post limit / time limit on each user and see how that goes, might get less spammers and traffic along with stolen and issue sales. But then look which forum I am posting this on, if profit can't be made and more people can't be roped in then it wont be changed (want to prove me wrong third worst UK retailer, go on do it, you might get a bit more respect from other members if you do).

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I always mark my threads as sold, it angers me when people send me PMs with an offer for a gun I SOLD 5 F*CKING MONTHS AGO. That's what annoys me. I don't ignore their PM either, I send them a twatish reply telling them to read that it is marked as "SOLD" hence the thread being locked and having a strikeout through it. Despite the other person's inability to read, I still get called the bad guy. Brilliant.

If some one PM's me a stupid question then I'll reply with a stupid answer, this includes lowball deals. I will not however ignore people, it's a bit sad. Plus I like annoying people... The best ones are were 40 year old weekend warriors threaten to kick the shit out of me. Bring it yo, i've been doing Muay Thai longer than you've been airsofting... All these things do make me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
              i've been doing Muay Thai longer than you've been airsofting...
              yeah I love a thai curry too
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                yeah I love a thai curry too
                Green or red?

Comment

has to be red or dead
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Just thought i would give this thread a quick update, i got a response from one of the forum members who i tried to buy from, and his response was not good.
                    Basically said that he ignored the messages he got, not just from me but from around 10 members, and then said it was because we asked him stupid questions and that he has better things to do than to respond to the forum members who wanted to give him money.
                    The only question i ask him was, what is included for the price listed as he had put up the most basic information for his listing.
                    So this member was too lazy to write out a proper sales thread and then was too lazy to respond to the members who showed an interest in his stuff.
                    Last edited by Fizzy; 26 November, 2012, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by savill9 View Post
                      So this member was too lazy to write out a proper sales thread and then was too lazy to respond to the members who showed an interest in his stuff.
                      Is it me or does this deserve a heel click, outstretched arms and 'Zero In'?

I think it does, in its own special way:

'FireKnife'
                      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I always reply to people who message me, even if they send me an email about an item that i sold over 4months ago and the thread clearly says sold.
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

savill9 I was born, i grew up, i will die, Job Done Find out more about savill9
                        Working...
                        X