snow wolf m24 od inner barrel length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow wolf m24 od inner barrel length

im going to buy my mates snow wolf m24, and he has upgraded nearly everything he can, except the inner barrel, so i wanna make sure for definite that the barrel isnt gunna make me miss the guys i wanna hit! he has had problem always with his m24 the bolt assembly snap in half in his hand whilst trying to cock it on the field, so he upgraded everything that has broken to the highest possible, and the accuracy was always shocking with it your could zero in the scope because the bb direction was just all over the place, so i want to upgraded the inner barrel to maybe a 6.01mm i just want to know what the standard length is for the sniper, cus i also want to get a silencer for it to make it more beastly! cheers, if you know anything at all it will be help full.

check out my other posts if you want a wethepeople trust 2010 custom bmx, the ideal christmas present!!!!
    im also putting it up on ebay later today, and will but the hyperlink in somewhere.

Re: snow wolf m24 od inner barrel length

If it's your mates why dont you ask if you can get him to measure the inner barrel/strip and measure it yourself? That would probably be the quickest way to establish what length it is.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

unless he's got a pistol barrel in there the accuracy shouldn't be all over the place. regardless of it's a 6.01 or a 6.05 you should still be able to zero the scope. It sounds more likely that the hopup is pants.
      also why would you buy a rifle that you know can't zero? surely you'd be better off zeroing it and then buying it once he's proved 'it dun shoot straight'?

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by bobfish View Post
        unless he's got a pistol barrel in there the accuracy shouldn't be all over the place. regardless of it's a 6.01 or a 6.05 you should still be able to zero the scope. It sounds more likely that the hopup is pants.
        also why would you buy a rifle that you know can't zero? surely you'd be better off zeroing it and then buying it once he's proved 'it dun shoot straight'?
        im taking it off him cus i like to repair guns and then sell them. or i might keep it after its firing like a dream and then sell my mp5.
        but whenever ive used the gun at a skirmish ive never had a problem with it, yet my mates cant even get one kill with it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rob.dem Find out more about rob.dem
        Working...
        X