What hop do I need- recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hop do I need- recommendations

So I have an agm scar L and the hop isn't the greatest... Thought about changing the nub and bucking but can't get the barrel out of the hop unit it's stuck tight into that mo fo - so gonna just get another hop and a tight bore...

Recommendations?

Re: What hop do I need- recommendations

Hop unit you'd need is either Classic Army Scar L hop unit or Echo 1 A.S.C hop unit. Stock M4 units wont fit properly. Before looking for those though, have you removed the plastic locking clip from the front of the hop unit? The barrel wont come out with that in place and shouldn't be very hard to remove without it (though the hop rubber might need coaxing out and replacements might be fiddly to get in). Make sure to turn the hop off fully before trying to remove barrel too, you wont be able to replace the adjusting arm easily if it breaks.

*Edit* Before replacing anything too, apply a "biro mod" to the hop nub and give that a try, I found that made a world of difference to my own AGM Scar.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Ah I have seen people talk about popping a bit of biro in that, yeah the c clip has been taken off but it's like it's been glued lol

Comment

Snowrider - if you manage it please let me know how- I'm at my wits end with the bloody thing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lockesley www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.com Find out more about Lockesley
        Working...
        X