TM M3 Super 90 custome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M3 Super 90 custome

hi all im looking to coustome a TM M3 with a full stock (like a m870) so dose anyone know if a stock from a airsoft shotgun will fit? or will a real steal stock fit? (pm me with stors if you know of any that sell them) and befor sumone asks i dont have a firearms linenc.
    so can anyone help
    and any pics of coustome shotguns will help
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: TM M3 Super 90 custome

Tm M3 with a full stock?
    product code SBB3 on zeroone.

..it already has one? or do you mean you want to cut that stock off/get a shorty one and put a different stock on?

and no offence mate, but try to use the spell check
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

this is the thing im looking for and i know Tanaka do one but i want the reliabilaty of a TM
      true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

i want the look of a m870 with the reliabilaty of a TM and not having to bother with gas

Comment

Real steel parts such as stocks and foregrips should fit.

You can get parts from a manufacturer called ATI which come with a kit for fitting to various real steel shotguns. Using one of these kits, I fitted a folding stock to my ACM M500, so you should find one that fits yours.

If in doubt, google image the ATI stocks and have a look at the fittings and see if they look similar to the ones on your TM.
          sigpic

Comment

That picture is of a real M3. TM do a airsoft version, avaliable on 01. As said in waltzinblacks' post.

But yeah, there is a similar full stocked riot shotgun, the M1100 made by Maruzen. But is more of a wall hanger then a skirmisher. There is also the Mossberg M500 full stock, either a ACM clone or a Marushin.

Or you can just go for a single shot M870.

Got a decent selection, have a look about.

Comment

PM ed fella

Comment

I've done the conversion you are on about,

Last edited by GadgetMaster; 11 January, 2010, 00:21. Reason: Merge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                Working...
                X