Selling advice pls :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling advice pls :)

Hi guys, i used to play at site a fair few years ago now before joining the army..

im now out but with work and wife and fishing i dont really need to keep hold of my arsenal of airsoft guns any more so i just wondered where and how best to sell them and what there worth? there both AEG.

ive got a TM m4a1 with hi cap mag and box, battery and charger, the fake ejecter plunger is missing eassy to replace, doesnt effect the rifle at all. used to have sniper tape on which i took off butleft plenty of ally glue which is hard so not sticky now but could come off with lighter fluid id of thought.

a TM G3 sg1 with 1kj upgrade. hi cap mag and quick charger with uprated bat 3700 i think it is. a grack in the stock cover which could easily be replaced or glued. also the selecter lever has broken off it can still move but would be better replaced.

webtex rifle sling with 4 pockets in dpm.

there not mint by any means but i do have pics.

any advice would be appreciated. thanks

Re: Selling advice pls

Post in the appraisals section, and please include some photos

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...?70-Appraisals

Comment

Just advertise them for what price you want.

>> Typically a second hand gun goes for circa 60% RRP but that is variable upon condition.
      >> Ask for buyers defence - they do not need to be UKARA registered, but they do need to be over 18 and have a valid reason for having the guns as outlined in the VCRA
      (If they are a regular on this forum it is fair to say they are an airsofter - but do check age. U18 sales = 5 years porridge)
      >> Ensure payment is recieved before posting.
      >> Send as a tracked parcel via Royal Mail - some couriers refuse to take airsoft guns, RM have to by law and nobody can then say it didn't arrive, demand a refund and then keep the gun too!
      >> Leave fair and honest feed back for the buyer depending on how the transaction went.

Comment

Take the cost of the guns, accessories and useful stuff altogether from a shop, brand new and then work out what 66% of that is, add on top the postage and Paypal fees, take away the cost to repair any damage incurred and then that would be your starting price.

Best to use that as a basic formula, it can go more advanced than that but that is for selling rare or well used guns etc.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Post on the appraisals board, but also, have a look at what others have tried to sell and see what they're going for

Comment

Maybe even pop down to your old site and see if anyone want's them, may be easier to do a quick face to face deal ?

Comment

Originally posted by AmmoMan View Post
              Maybe even pop down to your old site and see if anyone want's them, may be easier to do a quick face to face deal ?
              This is the easyest option just make sure you ask the site owner if who your selling to is known and sutch. Or take note of id and ukara number and give zero one a ring there and then and ask them to do a quick check of there number. Thats if you want to...
              Theres also a membere on here that does ukara checks i just cant rember his name just now

meddy

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

carpmanjay Find out more about carpmanjay
              Working...
              X