• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuses

hi what fuses can i put in my jg g36c mine went by by
    JG G36c

Re: fuses

20A really.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Or do what many do, just bypass it.

Comment

how do i bypass it
        JG G36c

Comment

Simply connect the two fuse terminals.

Just makes sure your wiring isn't torn or anything, and if you develop an issue with the gun don't just hold the trigger down.

Comment

And MAKE sure you disconnect the battery when you're going to leave the gun unattended for any amount of time!

Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Yup just connect them up. I've used crocodile clips before (old school school science lesson throw back!). Hook up some tamiya minis, deans connectors if you feeling clever. Feeling really clever, rewire the whole thing whilst your there!

Comment

so just solder a bit of metal to the two terminals so they connect
                JG G36c

Comment

Don't even have to do that.

If you remove the fuse, you will notice that the two gold rounded points no longer touch anything (whereas they used to be touching the two silver, metal ends of the fuse).

If you connect the two gold things together (literally, by placing one into the other) then it will work fine.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

What Gaffa said. If you want to crush them down a bit so they don't slip apart.

Comment

Or whack a new fuse in, just to be on the safe side
                      Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

so if they dont need fuses why do they put them in???
                        JG G36c

Comment

Plus electrical tape for the ultimate win :D

The fuses are there really in case of catastrophic battery failure. Which never happens really, ever. What they do is blow when they feel like it, which means a trip back to the safe zone.

This is why many people never replace a blown one.

Comment

Same reason fuses are in everything. To prevent morons from electricuting themselves/breaking the kit.

If a gun stops firing, most people who don't know what they're doing will simply hold the trigger down, hoping for it to start up again (especially if it's a gearbox jam and the motor's clicking). Quickest way to a burnt out motor and melted wiring/battery is to do just that. The fuse is there to sacrifice itself and cut the circuit before anything dies a smouldering death.

Comment

ok guys thanks for the info game on the 7th so need to get it ready for then
                              JG G36c

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FFZ airsofter Find out more about FFZ airsofter
                              Working...
                              X