Things you do for.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you do for.....

What have you done that's odd airsoft wise. As you can see by the photo my daughter got me to ...

And no before you say it its not for me lol

pink1.jpgpink2.jpg
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Re: Things you do for.....

Badly molded pink plastic MP5? Why?

'FireKnife'
    68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Having seen a grown man playing in purple "urban" camo carrying a pink m4, this is not much of a shock.

Comment

Can't guess who that would be?!

I'm still loving the term 'functional' that's been thrown around the thread.
        A heinous ris'd up Thompson is function.
        Lets see. the original and best thompson, Does it go bang when you pull the trigger? If yes to that its functional.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Also created a heinous 2tone rifle... but it was for an unregistered friend of mine- so I made him an awesome 2tone MP5...

For those unsure, "Pena" (russian square n) translates roughly to "Turnip" which is my mate's nickname on-site! haha
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
            Also created a heinous 2tone rifle... but it was for an unregistered friend of mine- so I made him an awesome 2tone MP5...

For those unsure, "Pena" (russian square n) translates roughly to "Turnip" which is my mate's nickname on-site! haha
            Hang on, maybe it is the light, but that looks the wrong colour for a two-tone. They need to be bright and either green, orange, blue, pink or clear.

Still a nice idea.

'FireKnife'
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
              Hang on, maybe it is the light, but that looks the wrong colour for a two-tone. They need to be bright and either green, orange, blue, pink or clear.

Still a nice idea.

'FireKnife'
              Yellow is one too, as are purple and red.
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Indeed, it is yellow.

I mean, it's a banana gun!
                sigpic

Comment

But it does need to be 'bright'.

Hence why I said it may be the light that is making it appear a more pale white / cream than yellow :p.

Still it isn't that crap that the shop that runs UKARA pull, so it is hard to judge when the people that are supposed to have set up UKARA keep breaking the system.

'FireKnife'

Comment

Under what definition is "bright" stipulated? (apologies for the tangent)

The banana gun is clearly two toned. Bright is a subjective term unless there has been a testable limit set. I believe brightness is measured in lumens. Is there a government or legal set lumens limit for two tone guns?

I think any non-expert would immediately think "hey, that is being a dick with a toy gun" as opposed to "oh my god - he's got a gun" should he ever have it in public view.

I think it is good that you have gone to the effort to TT and police / regulate your buddy. You have clearly done the right thing, not the easy thing. I applaud you sir.

Comment

I lay in a ditch up to my waist in muddy water for 2 hours to defend a flag because I was told it was CTF by my team mates (I was in the toilet during the mission brief)... it wasn't... and I was guarding a flag in the wrong field...
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                        I lay in a ditch up to my waist in muddy water for 2 hours to defend a flag because I was told it was CTF by my team mates (I was in the toilet during the mission brief)... it wasn't... and I was guarding a flag in the wrong field...
                        Sorry, I thought you said "2 hours" there! I can't sit still for 20mins in the dry- let alone 2 hrs in muddy water! That's dedication!

Also, my mate is a bit of a 'Turnip' he was going to have me paint it white and pink "Hello Kitty", but he decided to go for "Russian Radiation" instead. :p (Also, the camera is a bit dull, as you can see the whole thing has a blue-tinge [what is this? a Twilight film?] so it dulls down the yellow a bit. Nevertheless it does look a bit of a joke!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                          Under what definition is "bright" stipulated? (apologies for the tangent)
                          I would say anything that can be distinguished by the naked eye at a reasonable distance.

As for what defines it, well that is up to the VCRA points, but then they just define bright. Still it is again a good effort and not as bad as what a certain shop claims is acceptable (Adn I asked, twice, the response was none at all).

As for the yellow gun I would prefer Hello Kitty, but then I don't do the sneaky thing, just rush in and get stuck in, camo makes little difference at less than 25m anyway.

As for the things I do, having to herd around five new players as the site owner basically went 'here is your money, here is your gun, off you go'. Basically it made the average GZ marshalling look amazing. But then said site owner is a dick and thinks that a site is a personal playground, he loses about one customer a skirmish.

'FireKnife'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mirlock Find out more about mirlock
                          Working...
                          X