Its got to that point...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Its got to that point...

+1 to the above "back to simplicity" i got to the point i had som many differant loadouts that i realy dont need and gaffa your rite fella a lot of rigs are extremely over priced and not at all functional.
    today i was dressed as a ww2 british para and ended up using my pockets on my trousers to put my mags as it was a real pain accessing them in the bag i had with me.
    in the afternoon i changed into pmc ish (cheapskate style) with my newly built m4a1 and took 5 mids and 2 highs out in a chest rig and didnt even need the mids all i used was the 2 high caps and was much faster and more manoverable than i have been for ages and to top it all took 12 opponents out in one swift move, 4 bang kills and the rest quickly dispersed as i could move so quickly again, takes me back to when i had no aegs and rented a gun and one mag every game.
    but this afternoon was such a laugh and didnt have any camo at all on just olive trousers, black shell jacket and a chest rig i didnt use in the end.
    Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

TM M4 SOPMOD. Its what ive had my heart set on for such a long time, that i decided just to go ahead and get it. I dont need anything other than that, until i get fed up with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
        I'm tempted by these TM EBB offerings, but re: Cyberian - what gun was that? The Systema PTW?
        Now I dont want to start a flame war, the whole "systema am naffest" etc, but yes, it was the systema, and its bloody brilliant! I cant fault it.

Trigger response is much better than any of my other rifs, the accuracy range and groupings are all head and shoulders above anything I've had previously! I've gone through over a dozen rifs in the past, and this one is just bloody fantastic. i had the money, and although I'd never used one before I'd seen them up at our site. So I figured "sod it" and bought one.

So I say yes, go for your dream gun whatever that may be, and stick to that one!
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
          TM M4 SOPMOD. Its what ive had my heart set on for such a long time, that i decided just to go ahead and get it. I dont need anything other than that, until i get fed up with it!
          BillyWu swears by his! Not tried it yet, but it sounds a cracking gun.
          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hoggy21 Find out more about hoggy21
          Working...
          X