This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 Club

On another forum I am on (OCN) we have clubs and groups for various things we are interested in, and I wondered, wouldn't an M14 club be a good one?

It is a very popular gun in the ******* *****, and we need a group and some great snaps to justify this!

Info on the M14 (RS):

The M14 rifle, formally the United States Rifle, Caliber 7.62 mm, M14, is an American selective fire automatic rifle firing 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition. It was the standard issue US rifle until 1970.[4] The M14 was used for US Army and Marine Corps basic and advanced individual training, and was the standard issue infantry rifle in CONUS, Europe, and South Korea, until replaced by the M16 rifle in 1970. It remains in limited front line service with the United States Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard, and remains in use as a ceremonial weapon. The M14 also provides the basis for the M21 and M25 sniper rifles. It was the last so-called "battle rifle" (a term applied to weapons firing full-power rifle ammunition) issued in quantity to U.S. troops.
    Links:

Defcon Airsoft M14 Review

Airsoft Pacific Review

Member List:

Swiftes - Tokyo Marui M14 Socom [Guarder SP120 internals, Madbull TBB]
    Gaffa - Tokyo Marui M14 - Element M115 spring (370fps), Firefly Hard Hop rubber + bucking, waiting on EDGI 6.01mm TBB.

Post if you want to be added to the list!
    Last edited by Swiftes; 12 January, 2010, 12:08.
    Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Re: M14 Club

Gaffa - Tokyo Marui M14 - Element M115 spring (370fps), Firefly Hard Hop rubber + bucking, waiting on EDGI 6.01mm TBB.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
      Very nice choice of weapon indeed, added!
      Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

Will be getting a TM M14 with a real wood stock and TK Twist barrel on monday :D

Steve
        My Armory:
        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Waltzinblack - 'The Daddy' TM M14 - Deep Fire metal heatshield - Full Guarder internals - Systema hop rubber - Madbull M120 spring - Prometheus 500mm 6.03 inner barrel
          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Please use the Social Groups for things like this.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/group.php

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swiftes Find out more about Swiftes
            Working...
            X