Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotgun Cartridge Velcro Shell Holder

Hi there guys,

Just got hold of a tri shot shotty and want a shell holder for it. I know you can get the ones that velcro onto the side, but I cant find them anywhere! Does anyone have one spare or know of where I could get one?? Google is just not being helpful tonight!

Thanks guys!!

Re: Shotgun Cartridge Velcro Shell Holder

Same! I am looking for one also, all I can find are the shotgun holders that strap onto a stock, unfortunately the tri shotgun version I have just has the pistol grip
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

I've found out they're called side saddles... have found plenty for RS rifles but they're ranging from £25 upwards... not worth it! I know the old DEs used to come with the plastic ones.. just need to find one for a respectable price!

Comment

I read a review on a Maruzen M870 on another UK airsoft forum and it showed the gun with a shell catcher and a side saddle fitted. I thin it suggested they were original equipment with the gun so perhaps Maruzen make one. I have found some for sale in UK though coz of forums rules etc I can't say where.

Comment

The Viper LA Special forces vest comes with a removable one attached to the vest with velco inside one of the chest pockets, perhaps you know someone with the vest that doesnt use it and would be willing to give it to you? Alternatively you could DIY one out of some spare cordrua fabric and strips of elastic?

The maruzen shell holder/catcher is HORRIFICALLY expensive, the only place I found that sells it is for £80. Total rip off. I got a mate of mine in the US to ship me a real steel one from walmart for $10.

Comment

Cordura fabric requires a pretty beefy sewing machine, it will destroy most home sewing machines pretty quick.

Comment

Might be a good idea Tiercel... I'll have to get onto my bloke across the pond! Either that or I make one out of elastic..

Thanks all.

Comment

Bear in mind though some states have retarded laws when it comes to exporting weapon parts/accessories.

Or you could jsut ebay it :P http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUTTSTOCK-...item484c79b5e8

Comment

I have one I could sell. It's next to the X26 holster for reference.

Velcro attachment and it is elasticated for each shell. It came with the vest and I don't use it (no shotty).

To be honest you would do better buying the one on ebay and simply cutting it to size, then attaching this velcro to it (it's what's holding the X26 holster on and it's stupidly strong stuff with great glue on the tape).

Available from HobbyCraft.
                  King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Trouble is I cant actually find one on ebay to do that! All I can find is the butt stock version.

Comment

You could cut the but stock version
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Maxpedition produce a Velcro backed shot shell holder. it's available for about £10, and then you'd just have to add the loop side Velcro on the receiver.
                        Not actually a builder
                        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Hi guys i got one of these not sure if its what your looking for

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/..._holder%2ehtml
                          Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                          Working...
                          X