What do you all do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you all do?

now i have wondered about this for a while, and have never been able to put airsofts in a specific sector of any industry. for example, im a sales executive for a photography company, but work as a pro photographer for myself.

So in short just let me know what you do what got you into it and what you like about the whole airsoft thing.
    TVP Moddifications:
    - Custom Builds; Stocks and Body Work
    - Custom Paintjobs
    - Upgrades of all nature (For: TM, CA, JG, VFC, ICS, DBoy, A&K, JLS, G&G, G&P etc)
    PM me for details.
    Trader Rating:http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7225

Re: What do you all do?

Currently studying/working in engineering. Interested in photography and might go into teaching.
    /9 out.

Comment

Studying interested in design maybe architecture or weapon or car design because *not bragging here* im brilliant at physics and chemistry

Comment

Used to be Chef, changed my mind about it, now at uni doing a degree in Civil engineering.
        Airsoft is fun, geed exercise, character buliding,better than paintball, and it also looks good on a C.V. although having been a chef i already knew how to work well under pressure! :P
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

RAF Non-Comissioned Aircrew.

Got into airsoft for the laugh with a few mates, loved it so started buying kit and took it frm there. Love the teamwork and communication skills it help to enhance which is a bonus in my line of work!

Comment

Im an I.T Consultant for a large French bank.

Ive been playing airsoft for around 10 years now. So seen alot change over the years. I love the social side of airsoft as much as the playing. All my mates play airsoft or have tried it so thats a plus.

Ive now got a second problem tho with my love of cars. Starting to eat in to my airsoft funding.
            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
            Maruzen APS Type 96
            TM P226, Tac Master .
            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Receptionist for Town Council and Photographer
              Husband designs radiology software for the NHS in Wales
              Son just about to do GCSE's and looking to do Games programming

husband got us into airsoft, he used to play at DV.
              love coming down to GZ, great place to play and really friendly people.
              "Never trust a man, who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on!"- Billy Connolly

Comment

Electrician and semi-pro musician. Lifetime mikitary interest got me into Airsoft.

Comment

Iam a Paramedic in dorset loved paintball but airsoft is fantastic

Comment

psychiatric nurse
                    Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

tesco genaral assistant on produce (for now any way) at first it was the intrest in usin like like guns but now im enjoyin the social side and the tactics

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

im a lawn mower mechanic:D my love of guns from being younge has inpired me to try snd join the army. when i saw that you imitate this i though mint!! so got my first AEG and expanded from there!

Comment

iain you still are young :S as am i

Currently i study and do a lot if it, i currently do a btec national certificate in uniformed public services

Comment

Commissioned Officer Royal Navy. Air Traffic Controller RNAS Yeovilton
                            Got into airsoft four years ago with original Rangers and have carried on team until today with unfortunate losses and great gains to the team.

Comment

Analyst programmer for a large dot.com comparison site. been into web design for years tho, so it all kinda ties up nicely.
                              WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tvpmodder Semi Pro photographer, Marksmen, airsofter Find out more about tvpmodder
                              Working...
                              X