Killzone 2 guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killzone 2 guns

Anyone else here think that te M82 rifle from Killzone 2 is the coolest thing?

I cant help wondering if it would be possible to make an airsoft weapon of it.

For those who dont know, its basically an M4 but with a bullpup design and the magwell is in the stock. It also has a weird front grip and a sort of MP5 style front.

Thoughts?
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: Killzone 2 guns

i have yet to get killzone 2 (do want however) but if its the same rifle as from the first one then it looks similar to an LR300/ L85 lovechild... still want to try and create one for this wonderous sport when i get the funds though, as it would look awesome :D
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Any thing is possible, people have made gears of war airsoft guns and what not,

will take time how ever depends on how committed you are

would mean you would have to build the whole gun from scratch however
      there will be a few things you can use like handgaurd and mag well

Comment

yes its basically a bullpup lr300 - but not sure you could accuratly recreate one without CNCing new parts
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i spy with my little eye "Z-M Weapons" on the stock of that! they picked a good manufacturer :P the front section would be easy enough, just butcher an A&K LR300 short for it :D, the rear section would be a little more difficult though, would have to find somewhere to have it machined or some such... could probably fit a FA-MAS gb into it though as it should fit quite nicely
          sigpic
          Mercs Boss
          Armoury:
          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
            yes its basically a bullpup lr300 - but not sure you could accuratly recreate one without CNCing new parts
            Accurately hand making or manual machinging new parts.

CNC is not always the answer. (CAD often is, however).
            /9 out.

Comment

quite correct nine was only suggesting CNC...

i was mearly refering to the need to manufacture new parts - was using it like a colloquialism
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i was thinking maybe an AUG as a base for the back?
                and Im not sure its QUITE the one in that photo I cant quite remember properly, but im sure the pistol grip is a bit different - like the ones on M4s. And it has an eotech

thanks for providing that photo though, and thanks for all the suggestions guys, its deffo an LR300 front, but it needs a HK style front sight (MP5, G3 sort of thingy)
                Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

the one above is from killzone 1 - but same gun, new one is slightly different but same frame etc- just a new sight

Comment

The helgaust one is pretty cool with the masterkey shotgun
                    SAVE OUR SPORT
                    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

yes tbh if i was to make a gun i would make the helghast one

the m82 is just a fancy bullpup m4 - similar to modern guns

the helghast rifle (from number 1) is awesome - that spiral box magazine for extended mag capacity (similar to p90) - intergrated scope and underbarrel shotgun in a compact gun

Comment

these guns really piss me off...i hate fake sparton laser gun shit...

Comment

Is is just me or are killzone 2's weapons the most unoriginal guns ever.

Every weapon is just a random mish mash of real gun parts...
                          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

well i can see irish arw has no imagination, some one should create the ripper or flak cannon of unreal tournament :D
                            Originally posted by Montesa77
                            F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                            Originally posted by hunter101
                            In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

laser? it fires bullets ... just like normal guns

hardly scifi :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                              Working...
                              X