Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P SR15 URX (Medium) GP736 Any good?

Hi guys,

Looking at buying one of these and any info would be great about them.

Steve
    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Re: G&P SR15 URX (Medium) GP736 Any good?

G&P armalite = Good.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
      G&P armalite = Good.

Thanks I was hoping for a little more info though. Is it a dedicated sniper rifle? Single shot or auto? Rough sort of range?

Tried to find out info but cant find any.

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

its got a nice 16" barrel so the accuracy should be good not sure if there is the full auto function but i should imagine there is if so the ROF will be the usual white line speed cant realy say much else without trying it but as far as G&P goes you cant go wrong.
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

I just got one..Its Fantastic..single and full Auto...ridiculous rate of fire as it has the new 8mm gear box with a 120 spring in...Great range..I'm just waiting to take her out in a game...You wont be disappointed..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucky lefty View Post
            I just got one..Its Fantastic..single and full Auto...ridiculous rate of fire as it has the new 8mm gear box with a 120 spring in...Great range..I'm just waiting to take her out in a game...You wont be disappointed..
            Cheers fella now that sounds like what I wanted to hear lol

Comment

Was looking at one of these too the body is only marked Safe and Fire so does the Auto selector still function just unmarked or are there two similar models??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

989lips Airsoft wise: Get stuck in and make um have it Find out more about 989lips
              Working...
              X