Issue with UKARA registered addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with UKARA registered addresses

i know there must be alot of questions like this, however mine is more specific...

I want to order from hong kong, I am a Ukara Registered UK skirmisher. However I am also a student. I want to order a RIF, which will of course need my UKARA details, which is registered to my Home Address. However, I am at my privately rented accomodation at uni (im a third year so its my own place), whihc is NOT my registered UKARA address.

Can i get the RIF delivered to my current address, even tho its not my UKARA registered address without causing to much of a problem with customs???? As my home address is a fair journey and would be a pain in the a*se to arrange further delivery from home to me, by my parents. Also, should customs have a problem, they would then of course contact my home, where i wouldnt be, if they require letter correspondence etc etc...

Cheers

Jonny

Re: Issue with UKARA registered addresses

I very much doubt they'd let you do that. The simple reason being: how do they know that it is you living at the Uni address? from their eyes you could well be ordering for a friend or someone on the forums.

To be safe (especially as you're dealing with customs), I'd order to your home address.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
    Working...
    X