Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo Charger?!?

hey guys,

im new to the whole lipo battery thing, im looking for a charger thats gonna do the job but im a bit confused!!

ive seen these on ebay *trader removed*

can see they have a inbuilt balancer, but still not sure if this will do the job

can anyone recommend one too? dont wanna spend mega bucks but dont wanna get a complete heap!!

the batteries i have are 1 x 1600 7.4v Lipo, 1 x 2200 7.4v Lipo

any help and advice is much appreciated

Re: Lipo Charger?!?

Yes the Imax b6 is the most highly recommended one.

Comment

I use the B6, only ever use the balance charge and discharge setting on lipo (if I need to recover a battery)

Cracking charger, you can litterally charge anything, I used the crocodile clips to charge a shitty Aldi battery drill, never worked better!!!

Comment

I too use the B6, belting bit of kit, just make sure you get one with a UK plug, and just as madwelshman said, you can with a bit of cleverness charge anything with it.

Comment

Another vote for the B6 here one of the best chargers I've used, I use it for all my rc and gun batts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i use the Turnigy Accucell 6 charger, does everything you will need as the B6 does.

only issue with the B6 is that there are a lot of clones and depending on where you source it form you don't always get the mains lead.
            For Sale!
            TM M870 with a load of stuff
            A&K massada sniper spec
            Chronograph
            leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Accucell-6

Comment

Imax B6 all the way. Amazing bit of kit. got mine from a local store but they are cheapest on ebay.
                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Hi Mate I was in the same situation and bought a thunder ac6. Ours similar to the imax but better quality. Check it out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Another +1 for the B6 fantastic bit of kit!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
                    You’d think that lipos are prone to failure and then spawn gremlins who then tear up your garden, embroider your underwear, wet your bed, then swap your sports car with a Prius.

Comment

I use an "E SKY" charger which was all of £5. I have about eight lipos here some I've had nearly two years, no issues at all.
                      Originally posted by Fenriz
                      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

+1 for the B6. use mine for any and all battery charging except mobile phones

Si

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

karlosroberto Find out more about karlosroberto
                        Working...
                        X