Does anyone own the new TM M9A1??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone own the new TM M9A1??

finally found a UK base that sells them but before i buy one, does anyone have any experience shooting with them? Do they have the same wet lettuce blowback that other m9's have or is it nice and crispy now?

Re: Does anyone own the new TM M9A1??

Had a shoot with one at my local shop, and at least 3 of my friends have the new one.

Shoots very much like the XDM. Very crisp, good solid kick (even at -2 that morning!), feels nice. Good weight. Shoots very well, as all recent TM pistols do.

If youve played with an XDM, PX4, or 5-7 youll know already. Its a great pistol, i may invest sometime soon. Glock needs love first though.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I don't own one but my mate does.

Adjustable hop (the originals downfall), snappy kick, REDICULOUS range and they take the original mags. If they weren't so expensive then I'd look at picking one up.
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Have had one for a few weeks, great performance, slightly heavier and chunkier then the TM M9 Military... but feels very very similar to shoot..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
        Working...
        X