We 5.1 hi Cappa comparability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We 5.1 hi Cappa comparability

Right I have search and never found a straight answer ....
    The we 5.1 hi cappas ... What is compatable from the tm 5.1 hi Cappa to the we version

Reason being is i want to buy a we one but upgrade it with the tm stuff but I want to know what I can use

Re: We 5.1 hi Cappa comparability

Anyone help

Comment

Save your money - Just buy the TM one in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
        Right I have search and never found a straight answer ....
        The we 5.1 hi cappas ... What is compatable from the tm 5.1 hi Cappa to the we version

Reason being is i want to buy a we one but upgrade it with the tm stuff but I want to know what I can use
        There are certain retailers that are stocking a fang paw high capa which is a full metal clone of the marui, I'd go for one of these over a WE anyday infact I do believe on pistol retailer is selling them for £100 including a spare magazine.

Comment

Agreed with tobi, when it comes to hi capa the list goes TM > FP/KJW > WE/clones. I have the fp slide on my tm hi caps and it still has its fantastic gas efficiency
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Zero One's list price of the TM Hi Capa 5.1 is £24 more than the WE.

Some prices I found for upgrade parts:
            TM original Hi Capa 5.1 slide black £12.00
            Gas router £4.00
            PDI piston head £9.00
            Hammer and recoil spring set £10.00

I make that £35 - £11 more than buying a TM which doesn't need the mods.
            Being "charitable", the TM could benefit from the gas router, so that comes down to £7

Super light Airsoft Surgeon Blow back units are £56 more (the other, £40 one is apparently of no advantage in a plastic slide).

The bottom line is that you're better off buying the TM, then replacing parts IF you need to.

I run my TM Hi Capa 4.3 on green gas all-year. The only modification from stock is nineball gas routers and reinforced feed lips on the magazines. The gun itself is unmodified.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X