• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Ingram M11A1

Which one is better?;

*KSC Ingram M11A1

*Maruzen Ingram M11

(Quality, ROF, Power ect)
    Last edited by spartacus; 15 January, 2010, 01:53.

Re: The best Ingram M11A1

I have the KSC version and its ok, cant compair it to the other one but im happy with it.

it is just a blast to use brings a simlie every time lol
    can empty a 50 round mag in less than 2 secs.

Comment

KSC System 7 Much better than their old one (comes wiht a metal bolt as STD)

And blows away any of the other make's.

Comment

What about the HFC?

Didn't they do a full metal offering? I'm sure the T77 is one of their full metal versions. (Boris where are you!? )

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Technically its a m10, but I'd go with the TM AEP, alot more reliable then the gbb ones.

Comment

maruzens more reliable in my experience than the older ksc m11's .But it has no spares or upgrades. New ksc probably better though ,don't know about any other makes.

Comment

I have had KSC m11 a1 for ages. No problems, no issues. Great fun, very poor accuracy but if you can get close enough scares the Sh1t out of people. Cant comment on the other gun.
              tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
              Working...
              X