Whats the best g36 box mag to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best g36 box mag to buy?

im looking at converting my marui g36c into a mg36 but im not too sure what box mag to get.
    a quick search on google brings up a dboys one at £30 and a classic army one for the best part of £100.

im new to this auto electric winding magazine stuff, so whats best to get? save a penny to spend a pound or go full whack and get the CA one? or is there another alternative? and whats happens if i were to get one that cant keep up with the ROF of my g36. in other words, if im pulling the trigger will the mag automatically keep up with the ROF or is there a possability that it will end up dry fiiring?

thanks in advance for any help

Re: whats the best g36 box mag to buy?

if you have a high rof gun then keeping up may be an issue!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

my g36 is at about 17rps, and ive swapped the 3v system for 6v and it cant keep up still. im not putting a 9v on it as the motor in it can hardly take the 6.
      Ares SMag.

thats a long while back.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Use a g36 battleaxe auto winder they don't look as silly as the pair of bollocks ones.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

When my SRC G36E was running, it was doing 21RPS and the SRC drum mag it came with could cope no problem. Built fairly solidly, though the pressure pad itself needed replacing (I used a small push-to-make switch) after a couple of games.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lampitt01 Find out more about lampitt01
          Working...
          X