Posting a weapon via a courier..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: posting a weapon via a courier..

I've never had a problem with sending any airsoft equipment via my local post office.

The most that has asked is 'will it break if dropped' which admittedly didn't instil faith of service. but thats that, and i've sent full size M14's, tac gear, pistols rifles.

Not a single problem. All the buyers have commended how quick it arrived and the condition of packaging was excellent. I suppose it depends on the delivery driver and the sorting staff at the depot.

To combat damages, all I can suggest is to properly package the goods. Ample amounts of bubble wrap, newspaper. tape... lots of tape (good quality) making sure to lay at least 2 strips along the edges of the box, this will protect the integrity of the box should it get wet. It is slightly off topic, but I work in a goods department so this sort of thing is my job (:

Good luck
    Preview
    Armoury:
    - Magpul PTS Masada
    - KJworks KC02
    - TM P226
    - KWA Glock 17

Comment

use ipostparcels doesn't say anything about airsoft I've sent 3 guns using them and have had no problems they're cheap collect from ur house and r next day delivery

Comment

Every time I've sent mine, it's been sent via ParcelForce 24/48 hour. I use the standard insurance cover which is £150 as it never get's damaged (after 10-15 parcels being sent) and they have varied from MP5A4's to big old L96's, and off the top of my head, sent via 24 hour it's cost £16.60 every time.

Comment

so if i'm unable to claim if its sent via PF, is there any point getting it insured?

Comment

Not really, but I guess if you do cover it, they would treat it with more care anyway?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
            Working...
            X