Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Weapons

Evening all,

Admittedly this is my first post on the forum. I have been lurking around for a while and making use of the Accessories for sale page to pimp out my soon-to-be Skirmished SA80. Anyone know a place for a decent cheap LLM01 I will be forever indebted to you.

Anyway, my point.

I was browsing through the ZeroIn Shop and stumbled across the range of Pink Bodies for M4's, and Pink M4 magazines to boot.

Now I apologise now if I've missed a film or TV release that explains it, but where has this desire to stand out like a bulldogs danglies come from?

I, for one, wont be buying it, but was wondering if any of you Gents, and Ladies, have.

Cheers,
    Liam

Re: Pink Weapons

I haven't bought one but keep threatening the mrs with one if she breaks her p90 works well as she hasn't broken it since I gave it to her *touch wood*
    WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

One of my team has one.

Tyler certainly had one too, dunno if he still has one.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I think it is more of a marketing gimmick buddy.

Pink cars, pink GHD hair straighteners, pink M4 assault rifle....

welcome by the way!

Comment

AFAIK you can't buy a pink car, that's an after market addition :P

But as Loki says, one of my teammates has one as he 'likes pink' so bought one to match his pink combats.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
            ***** certainly had one too
            I always thought we refered to him as 'he who must not be named because he doesn't deserve remembering'.....

Comment

<innuendo> My pink weapon am bestest... I tend to skirmish it as a concealed weapon though, so as not to evoke jealousy among the ranks...</innuendo>
              Originally posted by Walter Gropius
              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ging_thats_me View Post
                I haven't bought one but keep threatening the mrs with one if she breaks her p90 works well as she hasn't broken it since I gave it to her *touch wood*
                I haven't bought one either, but also keep threatening the wife with a big pink weapon!!
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

PINK! still better than TAN

Did it not have something to do with Breast cancer? As i remember loads of companies releasing pink items around that time for the cause, Pink Hogue grips,ear defenders, gun bags ect

Comment

Because women.

It's similar to how iron and hoover companies try to sell their products by putting 'turbo' or go faster stripes on them ... women buy irons because they iron. Men buy guns be cause they gun.
                    so to try and edge into the 'wrong' gender market the paint it pink.

i think it's a gimmicky thing I know if i was doing a fancy dress shoot I'd bring a pink m4.
                    also if you're just so good that you care little for camouflage you'd use the pink to show off that you're shooting people with a pink gun.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by Ging_thats_me View Post

LOL! Missed this one, sorry guys but can't help be childish with this thread title- don't know what's got into me... (easy now!)
                      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

ZeroIn, Zero One... Learn the difference.

I now own that Femme Fatale

Comment

It'll never beat your tony the tiger sniper rifle rampage.

ittttttttttttttt'ssssss greeeeeeeeeat

Edit: And yes, I'm going to re-use that joke on a yearly basis :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                            ZeroIn, Zero One... Learn the difference.
                            Apologies, I'll never make a mistake ever again right?

Comment

man at finmere has a Hello kitty M4 with red bow on it and its awesome ^^
                              come on we play a game where we engage each other within 200m or less why not stand out when you have thousons of bbs shooting in your direction (open days mostly)

eventually i will paint my spare aug stock in alpenflarge to mach the cammos i have just for the hell of it (see also when i can be arsed)

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Liam1992 Find out more about Liam1992
                              Working...
                              X