CQB video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQB video

Hope this is in the right place. Lest Sci-Fi Steve destroy me..

Please enjoy my first ever Wargame video. The camera set up worked well, although it's a little dim and shaky - so I added random tunes to spruce it up. I've never edited a video before. Windows Movie Maker is damn easy to use!

Hope you enjoy it. Please add your comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGCt68tz7No

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Re: CQB video

Hmmm, not bad mate.

What site was this?

Comment

It will be a Hong Kong site as that is where he lives

Comment

looks like alot of fun

Comment

not bad

not to be rude but it reminded me of doom lol were you can actually see the pistol, just a very cheap version lol xD
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Parky
          Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

cheap indeed. the camera was the equivalent to about £18, and the mask which i stuck it to cost me £1.50. add a smattering of late 90's metal and some beastie boys, and you've got a party.

i think what i'll do next time is basically fire my gun more. i couldn't find much footage of shooting because i seem to be quite conservative with the bbs. true, there were too many people there, but even just some covering fire - with more dual pistols - might look good. less running, more watching other people. and lots more slo-mo..

i also tried to make it funny for my friends and the people that went - but i think a more fluid video next time would be better, maybe with some interspersed shots from an exterior camera - say, my iphone, resting on a nearby box or badger.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
            Working...
            X