New airsoft channel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New airsoft channel!

Right guys (and girls), I'm starting up a new channel on YouTube called Ask An Airsofter! Pretty much send me your questions and I'll answer them, also there will be gear reviews and showing tactics just to mix things up a bit. Main reason for it there is a lack of such channels on there and it could be of use.

So, what do you all think?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Re: New airsoft channel!

no bad idea. You should post amusing videos of cats instead.

Comment

Might have to put: "No airsofters were critically injured in the making of this video. But not this cat".....BOOM!!!
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Maybe "ask an airsofter" NOW WITH CATS! (in silly hats)
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

How about ansering the type of questions that come up here time and time again?
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

personal, I would find this very helpful

Comment

Its time consuming and you would only be solving one persons question at a time it would only be helpful if it was a very common question but even that can be done quicker via the forums you can have a problem solved in minutes with the amount of people online on forums

With a video it would take time filming it and uploading it and what if its of a gun you dont own? You wouldnt be able to show how to fix the problem

Comment

Expect to be flamed by anyone who has a different opinion to yourself, who has no concept of the law or is American!
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawk Pure breed airsofter Find out more about Hawk
                Working...
                X