Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How to upload photos (without using zeroin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload photos (without using zeroin)

If this is the wrong section could a mod move it for me.

Many people will post in the sales section trying to sell an item and say something along the lines of "Can't upload pictures , will send via email". That is because the zeroin photo uploader is trash at the best of times. This is a simple guide to help those who are having trouble.

You can use almost any image hosting site , what one you use it up to you. I personally use www.tinypic.com

First of all go to tiny pic and and click browse and select the photo you want to upload:

Next comes selecting what size you want your image to be. 640x480 or 800x600 is usually the best for posting on a forum.

To stop spamming image hosting websites tend to use a captcha (a random phase) , each time you upload a picture the captcha will be different. Enter what you see in the box:

Once your photo is uploaded (bear in mind the bigger the photo , the longer it will take to upload) copy and paste the link with the IMG tags into your forum post:

You can then press preview post to see if everything is the way you want it .
    I hope this has helped some of you upload some pictures.

Originally posted by tisane
    Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Re: How to upload photos (without using zeroin)

The other option is photobucket.
    Just a case of copy pasting an image code.

All done on a phone as well.
    They have a mobile upload facility.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

imgur is the one to use. no signing up. no faffing around just straight to the point
      CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Glad someone has done this, personally I use tinypic but it's always annoying when a thread sounds like a good deal but has no pics. Well done Thunderfury for putting in the time.

Comment

photobucket, will always use em, most reliable

Comment

Yup always use photobucket but there are plenty of options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Dropbox just as easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackinator View Post
                Glad someone has done this, personally I use tinypic but it's always annoying when a thread sounds like a good deal but has no pics. Well done Thunderfury for putting in the time.
                The most frustrating thing is when they put "on request" like as if they have them but can't be bothered putting them up
                CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

+1 for imgur, it's easily the best for both the uploader and the viewer; imageshack is slow as balls, and photobucket seems to have problems linking images and albums.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                    +1 for imgur, it's easily the best for both the uploader and the viewer; imageshack is slow as balls, and photobucket seems to have problems linking images and albums.
                    Amen to that, I use to use image shack then it started being a douche so i started using imgur, Nice and simple drag and drop

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                    Amen to that, I use to use image shack then it started being a douche so i started using imgur, Nice and simple drag and drop
                    Hate.
                    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Posting-Guide

Been there since 2009, still ignored.

Kudos to Rampage for it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                      Working...
                      X