Socom Gear DDM4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socom Gear DDM4

Thoughts? Can't seem to find a review anywhere on google or other sites.

It's the current one listed on their website with the two high caps, various sights etc.

Are these worth the retail of £300? I heard somewhere that madbull put some extras into them, but I heard from others they are simply licenced reps with standard china internals (ala JG and the like?).
    Weapons of Choice:
    G&G SOC-16
    Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
    JG - AK47 tactical
    VFC Scar - L
    Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Re: Socom Gear DDM4

Just read up, according to the brochure below features:

M4 features a full metal construction with full markings CNC milled into the body. The limited edition Daniel Defense (400pcs) M4 includes:

4x Front and Rear Sights.
    2x Flash Hiders
    2x High Capacity Magazines.

Ready for use with LiPo batteries and uses a Mosfet system. Coupled with a High Torque motor and a 7mm gearbox.

FEATURES:
    Lipo Ready
    Mosfet Included
    High Torque Motor
    Reinforced 7mm Gearbox
    Authentic Deep Engravings
    Muzzle Velocity: 370 FPS
    Length (Retracted): 774mm
    Length (Extended): 857mm
    Weapons of Choice:
    G&G SOC-16
    JG - AK47 tactical
    VFC Scar - L

Comment

as far as i know its just the most recent JG type internals (or similar china brand) with licenced CNC daniel defense ris system

so really your paying for the licensing, however its a much cheaper option to getting a standard m4 and buying a DD rail system later if

the new JG internals are meant to be good from waht i hear so cheaper than going for say a G&P m4 and fitting rails

worth £300? not sure, seems to be good value to me although if it is just standard china internals its possible a little steep
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Ok mate thanks. It looks pretty good, I suppose you get the extra sights, barrel, metal mag and a mosfet, so thats what? £100.00+ of extras.

So I suppose is the base gun worth it? I'm swapping out the foregrip for a 9" RAS anyways if I get it.

Cheers,
        Weapons of Choice:
        G&G SOC-16
        JG - AK47 tactical
        VFC Scar - L

Comment

The new metal JG guns come with a mosfit fitted as standard, circa £170

Comment

Well, I went to test one out tonight, very solid, but the thin plastic foregrip is nasty! High rof with a 9.6 indeed, but wasn't feeling it. Ended up purchasing a VFC scar in flat dark earth. Was mint and had a hefty rof too with a high voltage bat. Cheers.
            Weapons of Choice:
            G&G SOC-16
            JG - AK47 tactical
            VFC Scar - L

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steveoz Find out more about steveoz
            Working...
            X