Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

how to stop asg mac 11 mags leaking from both valves and the gas router ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stop asg mac 11 mags leaking from both valves and the gas router ??

long story short bought a mac 11 off of here second hand and its leaking from both valves and the gas router any ideas on how i can fix this what parts id need and were i could get them i think the gun is the newer system 7 one but unsure and i think its a ksc one but been rebranded by asg.
    help please

Re: how to stop asg mac 11 mags leaking from both valves and the gas router ??

You need to strip the mags down and use silicone oil on the seals and some PTFE tape on any screw threads. You will need a Special valve tool for the release valve though.

that should fix it

Comment

ahh were could i purchase a valve tool buddy ??

Comment

it could just be because it's cold I found warming my mags helps a little.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Only place i can give is Zero one, But if you Google airsoft valve tool you will find one instantly for less than £10

Comment

sorted left it soaking in silicone oil / spray and stoped it leaking from the valves still leaks from the gas router but could be the weather as said any way thanks for the help guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
            Working...
            X