Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics l85a2

hi everyone,
    i'm picking up a new ics l85a2 tomorrow and was wondering has anyone got any feedback regarding this model?
    are there any common faults i should be aware of and also, is it a good deal at £200?
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: ics l85a2

Yes mate it's a very good deal at £200. Don't even have to consider what it's coming with!

They're one of the best, if not, the best replica to date.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: ics l85a2

My friend has one that I've skirmished with once. Hate the L85 personaly but needed a gun...

High quality piece of kit, tough as nails and a bargain at £200.

Apparantly his hop-up has given up after about 6 months (from what he's told me, so not 100% sure if accurate and the batteries a pain to fit until you figure it out (then easybut otherwise it's a damn fine AEG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
      Working...
      X