Smallest AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smallest AEG

While I am a HUGE fan of p90's i wouldn't recommend them as a sniper backup only because they can be a bit sketchy on semi. Mine used to stick to semi then it said 'F that' and now it rarely works on semi. So if you're using it for a sniper backup you'll be within minimum engagement and shouldn't lace someone. However if you want something with a relatively long barrel (in comparison to aeps or other smg's) then p90's are great.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Smallest AEG: MP5K.

Smallest Electric gun available: TM / CYMA Glock 18c.

If you can deal with the piddly thin magazines that the Glock 18c has then all is good, if not then something like the MP7 / Skorp / MAC10 for proper size mags or MP5k if you want full size battery and FPS.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

i have one of those electric MAC10s that Ive been trying to pretty much Give away as its just taking up space....

Comment

MP7/MP5K enough said.

Comment

My GAS Glock 23f is kicking out about 260 - 280 and is perfect for close encounters.

If the electric ones are doing similar i would seriously consider an AEP Glock 18c. You can have it holsterd like a regular pistol wherever you find it suits and loaded with a standard mag to keep things simple.

If you survive your first contact it with, subsequent mag changes can be to the bigger sized ones.

The whole "slinging" of SMGs is a pain in the neck and if you have stayed concealed but the enemy has got within your MED you are more likely than not going to give yourself away while trying to unsling your SMG.

Aside from maga capacity, there is no real benefit in my mind of having a SMG as a sniper back up.

Comment

Aep suck ass the week and unused powered same as mp7s (had both)
              Gbb mp7 are heavier (had)
              Gbb mp9 are good and light (pricey) had one
              image.jpg
              Ak47u beta with no stock are light and good (have no suppressor, will make smaller)
              image.jpg
              P90s are good but hi caps don't work but you can have box mag ... Tm only tho (add rail and box mag and silencer)
              image.jpg
              Mp5ks and brill the compack but mages can catch witches annoying
              image.jpg

Or stick with. Kwa glock 18c with extended mags (pic is my old 17 but have a 18 too)
              image.jpg

Overall mp9s and mp5k are top
              Tm mp5k or ca ones ... Go for the solid plastic to keep it light

Hope it helps

Comment

I've got several gas pistols and got fed up with them not working in the cold so I've got a ICS M4 29 CQB HT-ICS-29-lg.jpg as my backup. It's got a M105 spring in it and the supplied battery box takes a LIPO 2600mah 25C 7.4V battery, It shoots 850 rpm at 360fps and the range is fantastic. There have been a few suprised people when they think I'm recocking my sniper and then they get splattered by this. It goes on a single point harness under my left arm and is quicker to get ready to fire than a pistol in a holster. I'm not sure if I need a pistol anymore or even my full size M4. It's not for the purists but I love it and everyone to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
                  Mp5ks and brill the compack but mages can catch witches annoying
                  Wait, what...........

Since when did mages catch witches? I don't recall them doing that in my by gone nerd days?

And why did someone put a dislike on me recommending and pointing out what are the smallest option without putting an opinion of their own #check the forum he is in# oh rigggghhhhhtttttt.

'FireKnife'
                  68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                  Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Sorry bud I'm dyslexic I ment coz the mags are long they catch sometimes on webbing if slung behind you lol

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
                      i have one of those electric MAC10s that Ive been trying to pretty much Give away as its just taking up space....
                      If you are giving it away, I'll take it off your hands if you want! :D
                      "Unleash just one load into the enemy
                      and be ready to go again straight
                      away... and that doesn't happen very
                      often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

Ill second tht lol

Comment

im wondering, why an AEG and not a pair of gas pistiols or gas full auto pistols?
                          most newer pistols work in winter, blowback is always fun, gas is not that expensive if you use propane and given the distances you will be engaging at if your a sniper a pistol will do the job, oh and using 2 pistols is badass, not as badass as 2 AKs but still badass

on topic, maybe a tiny m4 (2-4 inch barrel, no stock and a PEQ box) or an AUG

Comment

Sod it lol go with a lmg and mo the buggers down

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
                              Sod it lol go with a lmg and mo the buggers down
                              Gets my vote!

Comment

Thanks guys, based on the feedback i think i will go to the shop this sat and get myself an MP5K

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GSXR MARKY Find out more about GSXR MARKY
                                Working...
                                X