where to play tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to play tomorrow?

where to play tomorrow im in worthing got two options ucap or dorking as everywere else isnt on
    Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 23 January, 2010, 15:59. Reason: txt speak

Re: where to play 2moz?

Dorking.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

Ambush eversley

Comment

Dorking.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 January, 2010, 21:42.

Comment

Well I'll be going down to Elite Action Games Dorking, and I would highly reccomend it! Also got a five star rating by AI mag
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Re: where to play tomorrow?

looking at dorking on the net, it does look amazing

whats the day like? game wise... do you go out and play till dinner. Or is there a break after every game?

Comment

I may go to mall if I feel better as I am ill at the moment
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

malls fully booked isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Creedy View Post
                  looking at dorking on the net, it does look amazing

whats the day like? game wise... do you go out and play till dinner. Or is there a break after every game?
                  Its games until lunch then games until 5 with a mixture of short games and a few long games with five to ten minute intervals inbetween. Its a fab day and I really promise you wont regret coming (:
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

yeah its looking like dorking... ill be going on my own tho so ill be a loner for the day lol

Comment

Well I'll be down there and I think Fizzy from these forums is coming too. And dont worry we dont bite ! Besides its always great to meet people from the forums, I'll be the bloke with the slightly too long hair and wearing Tan BDU trousers!

Comment

I agree with Nun-Chuck on this one - Dorking is an awesome day out :D.. I'll be down there as well tomorrow :D
                        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

ok cool.

ill be wearing tan trousers, bluey grey coat and a multicam chest rig, ball cap and sordins.
                          with a ghostbusters patch... nice and easy to spot lol

see you there tomorrow

Comment

Nice...I'll be dressed out in olives with my OD Crossdraw vest :D

See you tomorrow :D
                            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Creedy From somerset Find out more about Creedy
                            Working...
                            X