Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Please help the Swedish airsoft community in legalizing gas-powered airsoft replicas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help the Swedish airsoft community in legalizing gas-powered airsoft replicas!

Hey guys,

I would like to ask you for your help and support.

As of current gas-powered airsoft replicas are technically illegal in Sweden due to the way the law is worded.

I am trying to spread awareness and collect signatures for our petition.

Please visit http://www.swegaslegal2013.info/ for more information.

Thank you!

/ Chris

Re: Please help the Swedish airsoft community in legalizing gas-powered airsoft repli

Signed for you buddy.
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Re: Please help the Swedish airsoft community in legalizing gas-powered airsoft repli

signed, and facbooked

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Will put it on the UKAPU facebook page and website too matey.

Comment

Why is there an American flag for the "English" language choice?

Though I did sign it anyway.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Done hope it helps
            sigpic
            Take Your Hit

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
              Why is there an American flag for the "English" language choice?

Though I did sign it anyway.
              There's more airsofters in the states? Used as a clause to excuse bad grammar? Or perhaps because it's standard practice now unfortunately...
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys.

As for the flag, well. If I put in the UK flag, or any other country where English is the primary country, Americans would have no clue it was aimed at them and be like "what the heck is that" and not click. Everyone else knows what it is and what it stands for.

So no offense to you guys, just trying to bring in as many people as possible.

And as for the above, regarding excuse for bad grammar, if there is any, feel free to let me know!

Comment

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Signed!
                    Can't stand draconian gun and low powered firearm laws.
                    Best of luck to you and all in sweden
                    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Signed. Good luck with it.
                      For Sale
                      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Signed! Hope they listen!!
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Signed as well. Good luck to you

Comment

Signed. Good luck!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NonEx Find out more about NonEx
                              Working...
                              X