Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what magazines does the g&g scar take???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what magazines does the g&g scar take???

what magazines does the g&g scar take???

thhanks.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: what magazines does the g&g scar take???

M4.

Comment

I would have thought most M4 mags (with 1 or 2 exceptions as there always is )

Comment

Yup, can confirm standard m4. Chap was selling a g and g at the site today with 2 extra m4 mags, fed fine with them.
        Weapons of Choice:
        G&G SOC-16
        Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
        JG - AK47 tactical
        VFC Scar - L
        Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

Standerd M4 mags thats the same with all scar L LIGHT'S if its a SCAR H m14 style mags are needed also the new magpul pmags work amazingly in scars just got a box of ten for my VFC scar and wow great mags.
          Custom M4
          TM 1911

Comment

I got a G&G Scar Light a few weeks ago and have yet to find an M4 magazine it wont take TM standard, TM highcap, plastic mids, ICS highcap.

It's also the most epic weapon I own and have used, side by the G&G UMP with the hop set a gnat's hair on with .35's it's chucking them out 80m.

If you have bought one or buy one clean the barrel though! First before use then after a few mags.
            Originally posted by Fenriz
            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
              I got a G&G Scar Light a few weeks ago and have yet to find an M4 magazine it wont take TM standard, TM highcap, plastic mids, ICS highcap.

It's also the most epic weapon I own and have used, side by the G&G UMP with the hop set a gnat's hair on with .35's it's chucking them out 80m.

If you have bought one or buy one clean the barrel though! First before use then after a few mags.
              i cant see it chucking 35s out 80 meters at 350fps ( on .2s ) and with any accuracy?
              Thanks, good job i have plenty of M4 mags then
              Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                i cant see it chucking 35s out 80 meters at 350fps ( on .2s ) and with any accuracy?
                Thanks, good job i have plenty of M4 mags then
                Chandler
                oops tardfingers .25's!

and yes you will be able to hit a target at 80 meters at 330~ fps

The gun is worth every one of the many many pennies it cost me.
                Originally posted by Fenriz
                I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
                Working...
                X