Contour roam 1 and 2 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contour roam 1 and 2 help

Has Nyone had these and witch is better for airsoft ( I no there is 30 fps different ) just want to know what users say and not sites

Re: Contour roam 1 and 2 help

The roam + has 60fps i belive cant you just google it? Theyre astheticly the same it depends what your after...
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Bud did u not read I know what specs are but I wanted people's opion on what they thought or prevered using..

Comment

the roam 2 has the ability to shoot 1080 in 60fps, (you can stick to 30.)
        and it has a few improvements over the older model, it is better.
        if you buy new get the 2. but you wont be missing much by getting the 1.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

60fps is nice, but keep in mind that if you're uploading it to youtube then it's going to downrate it to 30fps anyway. Personally I saved the dosh and got a chinese 1080p action cam from chinavasion.

Comment

I have got one lol but there not that good in poor lighting ... That's why I was looking at the roam hd but didn't understand why they are both the same price if the 2 is better

Comment

Depends what you want to do with it. Lower FPS means you can capture more footage as it will be a smaller file size, however 60 FPS will allow you to do somewhat better slow motion shots (no way near as good as 6000 FPS though for slow-mo cameras).

1 minute on 30fps could be about 500mb, in comparison 60 fps can be anywhere above 1.5gb.

If you want to capture lots of footage and want to leave it on longer, go for 30 fps. If you want more FPS and less battery life, go 60 fps.

Most 1080p films are in 29.97 FPS, but can go to 25 or 24.

Comment

thats a man who knows his shit lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X