X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxfordshire players

hi all
    begging again
    is there any oxfordshire players that might be interested in joining a new team based in oxfordshire

if so please feel free to pm me or leave a comment on this post

many thanks for having a look and hopefully being a team member and becoming a good mate too

robin ;0)

Re: oxfordshire players

Where do u play?
    AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

i play at the mall and the new site in aylsebury( blue streak)

Comment

There are about six of us looking to join/start at team and were going to base ourselves at R.I.F.T Airsoft based just outside of Banbury
        AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

I'll drop you a PM as I'm always interested in meeting new people to skirmish with, I play mainly around xsite but aylsebury doesn't look too far
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X