Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best battery charger ?

Hi All,
    what is the best battery charger on the market ?

Thanks in advance

Jacques

Re: Best battery charger ?

IMAX B6 smart charger , good for Lipo , Nimh , Life. IT has charge/discharge and storage functions, as well as every setting i could think of in terms of rate of charge etc , as well as it having alot of safety features. You can find them on a well known auction site called *insert common vowel* then * just beyond the next___ there is a nice beach *. Look out for fake ones thought , there is alot of them knocking about. Make sure the product advertised has a picture of the box, and if the box is a light blue color then its good ( also look for a hologram sticker ) and if the box is black its fake , and will one day go *puff*. The model you buy may or may not include a power source , but you can find them for a fiver. The charger comes stock with connections to charge battery's , so if you are wanting to charge some mini tamiyas or large tamiyas then you may want to get a custom lead made for 1.50 by a certain welsh shop of components.
    All in all they are fantastic, simple to use , safe and very comprehensive , they made my introduction to LIPO's very simple indeed! any other q's just shout

Comment

Re: Best battery charger ?

I am not sure the Imax is the best you can buy, but like the Accucell 6 they are probably the best of the budget ones.

They are supposed to be better with one of the more expensive power supplies but a trip to an RC forum would be advised for more in depth info.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jacques Find out more about jacques
      Working...
      X