marushin m500 gas valve replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marushin m500 gas valve replacement

anybody know where i can get a replacement gas valve, i took mine out and appear to have lost it leaving me a rather beatiful paperweight of a shotgun

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: marushin m500 gas valve replacement

in let or out let valve?
    coz you can get them most places

Comment

fill valve, i just cant seem to find them, perhaps im looking in the wrong places
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

if it is the same size as the clone M500 I have then I'm pretty sure it's the standard size that most pistol mags/203 shells are.

Measure the hole and then check for replacement valves in general the right size.
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
        Working...
        X