X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upload pictures

(Wasnt sure where to put this)

People seem to have trouble doing this so..

1. 'Google' photobucket, go to their site and create an account, once done make sure you are logged in.

2. Click the upload button and select the file(s) to be uploaded from your computer then wait for them to upload. (this can also be done on iPhone, not sure about other phones but would think so). (If on iPhone download the app).

3. Find the picture you have uploaded, could be in an album or under featured pictures, now select that picture and on the right of the page their should media links or image links for example the direct link and IMG code, the IMG code is the one you want, copy this (it should start with [IMG] and end with [/IMG]). The IMG code is just the direct link with the IMG tags.

4. When creating your thread on Zeroin paste the IMG code in at the bottom of your thread, your picture will then be there.

(This is not massively detailed so if anyone needs help pm me).

Ah not another one. Been done twice already mate
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Re: How to upload pictures

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Posting-Guide

This thread has been there for 4 years.

A better tutorial might be "How to use the search function"

Comment

Re: How to upload pictures

To be fair I did and had a look @ stickies quickly but didn't see any, also searched it but if it was from 4 years ago that's why I didn't see it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mango Airsoft Find out more about Mango
        Working...
        X