Jg g36c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jg g36c

I have a factory standard jg g36c looking to up grade any suggestions please

Re: Jg g36c

Start with a Tokyo Marui hop-up rubber and a Madbull H-nub. Buy both for less than a tenner and this will give you better increases on range and accuracy than most other upgrades could possibly give. After that, sky's the limit. I wouldn't open the gearbox until something goes wrong--voodoo sorcery dictates that a gearbox will work perfectly until it's opened. I run a JG G36K (the same gun as the G36C except a slight barrel extension) and wish I knew what I knew then--which is to not fuck with what ain't broken.

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
      Start with a Tokyo Marui hop-up rubber and a Madbull H-nub. Buy both for less than a tenner and this will give you better increases on range and accuracy than most other upgrades could possibly give. After that, sky's the limit. I wouldn't open the gearbox until something goes wrong--voodoo sorcery dictates that a gearbox will work perfectly until it's opened. I run a JG G36K (the same gun as the G36C except a slight barrel extension) and wish I knew what I knew then--which is to not fuck with what ain't broken.
      Amen brother!

Comment

Exactly the same a the above! Maybe throw a madbull 6.03 in that mix too,
        If you decide you want some better semi response or ROF, drop a new short motor in there.
        Ive not opened the GB in mine (g36c gussied up as a k) in the 5 years ive owned it. Still going stronger than any other gun ive used.
        Changes ive done:
        New motor
        New hop rubber and nub.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Wiring.

Stock JG wiring is horriblely thin and really chugs the electrical systems of your gun. The great thing about V3 gearboxes is that you can replace the wiring without having to open the gearbox. Get yourself some 16 AWG wire and you'll find you get a small performance increase in ROF and trigger response for about £1.50 ish.

If you want to go one further, swap your mini-tamiya connectors out for a set of Deans.

Do the wiring before going down any kind of better battery or motor upgrade route, or you won't get anything out of them.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            Wiring.

The great thing about V3 gearboxes is that you can replace the wiring without having to open the gearbox. Get yourself some 16 AWG wire and you'll find you get a small performance increase in ROF and trigger response for about £1.50 ish.

If you want to go one further, swap your mini-tamiya connectors out for a set of Deans.

Do the wiring before going down any kind of better battery or motor upgrade route, or you won't get anything out of them.
            or do them all at once :P much better haha. enough wiring and 2 sets of deans will cost all of a fiver (thats a lot for them!) and will lbe the first of many things you do. i cant believe i forgot to say wiring... i suppose its cus my g&g uses 16awg silver wire...
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barrysutcliffe Find out more about Barrysutcliffe
            Working...
            X