X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g rk104

Hi All,

Recently accquired this rifle -

It doesnt have any RIS or attachment points so I am in the process of buying a scope mount for my aimpoint, however, I would like to be able to fit a torch for night games.

What would I need to buy in order to fit a torch to the AK?

Sorry if its a stupid question but I am unsure what to Google!

Thanks in Advance,

Tal
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Re: G&g rk104

i ran into this problem recently. I have a red dot sight on my rail mount and i just assumed i could whack a torch on there too if the torch mount was at an angle. You either get a small torch or abandon that idea. I found you can either get a ris adaptor that puts another rail along the side. Or get a barrel mounted torch mount. Or ptfe it to the front haha
    Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Various different types of rail systems exist for AKs, google AK railed handguard
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

The most simple method short of using cable ties is to use a barrel mount/clamp. Exactly the same as the ones that attach to a RIS, except the clamp onto your barrel instead. I've been looking at some of the 'hunting' kits from Fenix and Olight recently. Includes things like a barrel mount, one of their lights, a pressure switch for the light and some coloured filters. Usually for a few quid less than buying it all separately. Of course you can just buy a mount separately for much less if you already have a preferred light.

You could also look into getting a RIS hand gaurd or even just mounting a single rail on the hand gaurd by yourself. Personally though, I'd rather have the barrel mount since you can mount the light further forward on the gun.

Comment

thank you guys, much appreciated
          But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
          I have spread my dreams under your feet;
          Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Talbert Find out more about Talbert
          Working...
          X