Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Why doesnt anyone make a nice crane stock ?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt anyone make a nice crane stock ?.

Iv decided to rear wire my kwa m4 as I like the metal ris front end on it and it leaves no room for a decent battery.Its also got a very nice butt stock but that will have to go to make room for crane stock.
    I know I can fit small lipo's in the buffer tube but I like the rof and all day power that comes from a 9.6v 1600Mah battery.
    Now heres the problem.No matter how and where I search I cannot find a crane stock thats good looking,they are all plain and borring.Why,is there a cool looking one out there ?.

Si

Re: Why doesnt anyone make a nice crane stock ?.

hard life huh!

Comment

Lol 1st World Problems

VLTOR EMOD is pretty nice. Not great at £150 though :P Still saving my pennies for one.
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I'm sorry, but Disney do not make crane stocks.

....yet
        Originally posted by palmer234
        Swerve talks sense. I like him.
        Originally posted by Robin-Hood
        Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Very true madwelshman, perhaps if the OP used some sort of search engine to search for different stocks he/she might have come across some actual results.

Comment

There is this one though, not sure if you can buy the stock separate

AEG_Custom_416HK_lg.jpg
            Originally posted by palmer234
            Swerve talks sense. I like him.
            Originally posted by Robin-Hood
            Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Wow I didnt realise I would get flamed for complaining about the lack of choice when buying a crane stock !.
              Rear wiring is very popular and I just thought it would be nice to be able to buy a good looking butt stock that took a battery.
              psirus101 I am well aware of search engines,they are one reason for my low post count but I have search and I can only find plain borring ones.
              If you know of any I would love to know.

Si

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
                Wow I didnt realise I would get flamed for complaining about the lack of choice when buying a crane stock !.
                par for the course chap

have you looked at the Magpul ACS stock - that has storage tubes similar to a crane stock - might get mini cells in there
                h e y d r i c h
                L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=airsoft+battery+stock

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
                    Your on Zero In get used to it . It will get worse trust me.

As for a lack of choice just go with the best of what you can find, seems a bit odd to moan about the looks, if you have one that fits you and works go for that.

'FireKnife'
                    68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

sorry fella, but your moan came across as "someone show me every stock that holds a battery..."

google, its free, has pretty pictures and everything!

Go lipo and you can pretty much use any stock you want, stick with old tech nimh's and your going to be limited.

Comment

These first 2 were really hard to find.
                        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3401
                        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6038

These next 4 are from an actual website (no linky to avoid the e-spanking) that I had to click on to and actually search myself!!!!

Then I got bored so I stopped.

Comment

Magpul ACS cant hold batteries without significant modification to the stock and potential damage to batteries.

And when you say "all day power from a 9.6 1600mah nim" I hear "a 7.4 1450mah lipo will last easily as long, you can get the same trigger response by upgrading your gun".

And as far as griping goes about crane stocks, it comes across a bit like "why arent there any cool m4s out there, all m4s are boring" - there are plenty of crane stocks around, personally the only one i like is the magpul ACS one (and potentially the ACE tactical one in the above post). Which crane stocks have you seen, what do you like in a stock etc... give us some info and we'll gladly help
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

you can stick 11.1 v lipo in EMOD BATTERY COMPARTMENT.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just get a standard d-boys one and then spray it up cool and slap some Velcro on it! Lol
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sigee Find out more about sigee
                              Working...
                              X