TM p90 Advice - Battery & Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM p90 Advice - Battery & Spring

So next week I will be getting my p90 tr.

I'm not sure which battery to get a normal 8.4 or a lipo 7.4?

I am looking to get a m100 spring for ~350 fps and some metal gearbox bushes.

Not sure if I will lose much ROF with the upgraded spring?

What sort of RoF can I expect with a lipo and are they worth the upgrade?

I'm going to be going to more woodland sites so will need the extra fps!

Cheers guys!

Re: TM p90 Advice - Battery & Spring

If you have a decent charger get the lipo.

Your drop in ROF won't be a problem unless you prefer the 50 round burst method.

Yes a Lipo is worth the upgrade, same power in a smaller space.

You don't need the extra fps. Its a damn filthy lie.

Comment

As above you definitely don't need the extra FPS, it's the hop units that give you the range and the mauri stock ones are very good. Personally I would also say a simple 8.4v as that's what the mauri's are designed to use and the rate of fire on them stock should be more than enough.

Comment

As for P90s

Standard spring is fine, should give you around 300fps. Though the M100 wouldnt go a miss.

Metal bushings are a must.

14/16AWG wireing - Deans Conectors - Fuse Removal

7.4v 25C Li-Po 2100mAh will fit. Should also last all day.

If you want to do anything to the hop then a Guarder Black or PDI W Hold.

Everything listed above (bar the Hop) will increase trigger response which is a must, especially with the long trigger travel on a P90.

Ive had a P90 for 10 years and know the ins and outs of the things. If you want very reliable info then PM Thatblokewithascar.

Comment

the p90 is lovely. ive owned several.

to echo the above. metal bushings are a must, expect a slight increase in rate of fire. i personally run an m100 spring in mine and a mosfet and its lovely. everything else is stock and should be left so. dont change the barrel, i went to a tightbore and it made the accuracy worse. dont go to a longer barrel as the cylinder is perfectly tuned for a 247mm barrel. its such an easy gun to mantain and to use..now enjoy as you rain bb related owwiness from the bushes.
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I use mine at the mall so i run a sp90 spring that gives me 321fps! Much better than 280 std, plus a 7.4 lipo! It's perfect!!
            . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
            TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Ive got mine now with a 7.4 lipo. The ROF is great. In what way would you say the better fps is? Can you notice the extra fps? Got some 170 round MAG mids too. Decided I dont like the p90 hicap!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pinkette Find out more about Pinkette
              Working...
              X