problems putting together a m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems putting together a m4

ok so basically, i have a jg m4carbine metal body, and a g&p m16 gearbox and motor, the gearbox fits in fine (or seems to) but when i put the motor inside its a right bugger, it wont fit in properly at all. im useing the G&P grip, motor and gear box, but the wont fit in the new body. i can get the motor in sometimes but the motor wont bite with the gears. any ideas? do i need to buy a jg long motor, or is it a case of getting a new jg gearbox etc
    help?

Re: problems putting together a m4

is your g&p motor long or short shaft,its probably the motor wires that are causeing your motor to jam in the grip,they can be a nightmare, when you do get the motor in have you adjusted the motor height on the base of the pistol grip

Comment

It should all fit together fine, I would say motor height is the issue, the G&P maybe a little shorter than the JG original. When you say doesnt bite is is making a screeching sound? If this is the case then its just needs the screw turned under the grip also as pinky said, check the wires are correctly in the grip, there are some pics on google that show which way round they should go..

If you still have the original JG gearbox and motor and want rid of it PM me

Alex
      DJ AoS
      HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
      Gunless

Comment

or f it is not biting inside the gearbox , but you can hear it spinning , that is a stripped piston , happened to my scar this morning

might want to check that the grip screws are also done up correctly as if these arent they can cause the motor to jam .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

funeral_tripod Find out more about funeral_tripod
        Working...
        X