Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading my A&K Dragunov SVD

Hello,
    I am looking for upgrades for my newest spring rifle A&K Dragunov SVD, It would be much appreciated if you could post hyperlinks to the product because I have never upgraded a airsoft gun internally and have no idea at what I am looking for . It is pretty much out of the box, I have only lubed the internals and fixed the barrel wobble.

Thanks

Sam

Re: Upgrading my A&K Dragunov SVD

well first of get a mad bull 650mm barrel and madbull hop up rubber.also take out the top spring make it easier to cock also lube it up make the air seal better.
    i got a 140 spring in it about 450fps

just type in the under line brands it google to find shops witch sell them

Comment

use silocon lube on piston

Comment

Thanks for your advice, but why is the top spring in the gun if it makes it harder to cock?

Comment

the top spring is there to push the cocking handle back forwards again after you've cocked it. i've taken mine out and it makes a considerable difference, but the cocking handle stays still after you've cocked it so you have to slide it forward yourself. personally i prefer it that way though, it just feels cooler :D hope this helps

Comment

Surely the thread about this in the tech section would have lots of info on this subject.

[Edit] Just had a look, it does.
            Last edited by psirus101; 7 April, 2010, 21:14. Reason: adding more words.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam9821 Noob Sniper Find out more about Sam9821
            Working...
            X