pistol comparison question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistol comparison question

hi guys and girls i know its been asked load of times which pistol is the best but im looking into buying a new pistol as a sniper back up and ive narrowed it down to a ASG MK23 or a ASG G18c aep but my main question is can you fit a silencer too a G18c as i would like to avoid the gas route but i want a silencer on my pistol

cheers for your help
    sigpic

Re: pistol comparison question

Yes, TM make a railed slide attachment with a 14mm thread and top RIS for the Glock AEPs.

Comment

why not get a TM mk23?
      if you want range put a longer barrel in it to the end of the silencer

it's dead quiet ...

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        Yes, TM make a railed slide attachment with a 14mm thread and top RIS for the Glock AEPs.
        Like this?

Having owned both the TM and Cyma versions of this AEP (I'm assuming the ASG is just a Cyma rebrand) the top slides are slightly different so go with a Cyma (or ASG) brand adapter rather than a TM.

P.S. On a side note both of the AEPs I owned were completely sh!t in my opinion and would have been a waste of money if I hadn't got them for a pittance.

Comment

Personally I would say go for the Mk.23.

The accuracy and range, even on the clone models, is amazing and the thing makes little to no noise with the suppressor (not as good on the clones but still).

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I'd say mk23 as well. Although I wouldn't go for the asg one. The trigger pull is so stiff and long, that its unpleasant to fire.

Go for the TM instead, much smoother

Comment

You will not be Disapointed on the Mk23, yes the mag do leak, but mine leaked beacuse i was a t*t and didn't look after them, but even then they leaked after about 1 year of use, and are easy enough to fix, the quiteness and the potetional for increased FPS makes the Mk23 one of my fav pistols, not to mention the double stack mags hold plenty of bb's and lots of gas for re-using in the field. I use my Mk23 as a sniper, its so quite you can lay next to people and they don't notice. You can also run a m4 barrel into the silnce for 500fps+. I would have to agree with above though the trigger is a long pull, but then its like a Air-rifle or sniper rifle it has a point which it fires so you can slowly pull the trigger and if the target moves you simply let go, that becomes a problem in CQB when u need time on trigger, were other gas pistols are basiclly instant. but i would still go for a Mk23.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Ghost Im the ghost Find out more about The Ghost
              Working...
              X