CYMA a decent brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA a decent brand?

Hey guys just been looking into getting a new aeg and was wondering about company quality. I have a kings arms fal and i love it so kings arms are on my good list. Just in the process of selling my sg553 from g and g and that is a beaut if a gun so i know g and g are good as well.

Basically torn or getting a g ang g m4 lite for 230 a cyma m4 or a kings arms fal carbine (big fan of the fal) which brought me onto the question of how good is cyma?

Ive seen alot of people say if its not expensive and high end then dont bother but i have a cyma sig p226 and it is brilliant.

Re: CYMA a decent brand?

Can't comment on their M4's, but the CM04X range are pretty good for the money. The AK-74u, AK-74, AK-M and newer AK-100 range feel good, shoot great out the box (maybe at 430 but you can have the retailer change the spring for no cost legally) and only cost £200 max. I owned a CYMA AK-74u that was an ex rental gun and had obviously seen thousands of users over it's time. I never had to open it up and neither did the previous owner.

Comment

Their MP5 is the best for the dough by far. Their ak range is good, but after receiving a duff one with some new lame trades on it, I got an LCT for a few quid more that was much much nicer.

Personally I'd go fora LCT ak or the fal!

Comment

My Cyma-built Thompson just shredded a spur gear. It took 2 years of use most weekends to do it, though!

Comment

The cyma thompson is arguably better than the marui one. it's a little punchier out the box and doesnt have the same inherent barrel flaw TMs one do... cyma outer barrels are fairly well fixed whereas a marui one is badly designed and *will* sheer off on you.

I've also heard great things about their AK range and i'm in the line for a new 74 soon and will be considering a cyma

Comment

Cyma mp5k , crakin little gun! Cyma ebr is a giant killer! very tough to beat for the price.

Comment

Cyma = best starter brand, full stop.
              Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Own a tm and cyma Thompson cyma is way better
                1 Squadron
                Swift and Sudden

Comment

i personally own a Cyma thompson, its a great gun, admittedly i worked the usual badger magic on it so its now far from standard, but it was cracking to start with!

Ive also worked on a few other cyma guns, and the most notable one that i was amazed by was their mp5k, full metal body, built and finished to great QC and the gearbox was well put together and shimmed properly. Very impressed with it.. shame i ripped it all out and turned it into a 2400rpm 11.1v lipo eating bb spitter! Never had a gun when finished that i smiled so much about.. well maybe my m16 with m203 and jungle grip.. as "say hello to my lil frwiend" never ever ever gets old!

Comment

I have a cyma mp5k and mp5-J, for the price i think they are hard to beat.

Other than changing the springs to get them below 328fps i haven't had to do a thing to them.

Comment

for the price they make some good weaponry
                      Head shot aka open minded

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogerio134 Find out more about Rogerio134
                      Working...
                      X